Please click below to go home.
- A lifetime of love for your new indoor family house member
- Give your pet adequate food, shelter, and water
- Ensure your pet wears a Pet Harbor ID tag at all times
- Provide your pet with routine veterinary care
- Keep your pet on heartworm preventative 12 months a year
- Give your pet plenty of exercise without: (a) allowing your dog to wander; (b) chaining your dog; or (c) letting your dog ride loose in the back of an open pickup truck
- Not declawing your cat
- Purchase any required pet license
- Return your pet to Pet Harbor Rescue if, for any reason, you cannot keep him or her
- Keep your contact information current with Pet Harbor throughout the life of your pet and
- Adhere to a prescribed schedule of updating us throughout the life of the pet so we can know how happy the pet is!