8 years old
November 29, 2008
What am I?
Neutered male Domestic Shorthair
Orange tabby & white
9 pounds (as of 3/22/17)
Experience with Children:
The toddler in my foster home has claimed me as his because I love him. I don’t seem to mind his energy level as long as he has time for me! I love to curl up with him to sleep.
Experience with Cats:
I tolerate other cats, but, truth be told, I can’t get enough lovin’ from people. So why should other kitties horn in?
Experience with Dogs:
I have met dogs in the 50-75 pound range at my foster home. Like all cats, I prefer the ones who aren’t bonkers, but the others are just fine.
Named for 9/11 Victim:
I was named for Martin Morales Zempoaltecatl.
I was abandoned by my owners in the cold when they moved. I kept scratching on the door to get back in the house. The neighbors helped me get to safety.
- March 2017. For me, the greatest joy in life is children, children, and more children
- Christmas 2011 I star in Up Close & Personal
- Christmas 2011 Snuggle Blanket
- Lots of Lovin’ in Christmas 2010.
- With Donald, I co-star during Christmas 2010 in Cuddle Cat.
- December 2011. I really am a Snuggle Couch Bunny, which you’ll see in all my movies, this one starring with Marlyn, who found a home already
Dream Home Minimum Requirements: WANTED: Humans who enjoy a cat who will love them to pieces. CAUTION: MUST LOVE SNUGGLES! Whether I am being carried around like a baby by a child or curled up in your lap on the couch, I will be thrilled. Other cats and dogs can share the couch as long as I am the one on your lap! Humans are like air and water to me. I want to share my space with them constantly. Though I will stake claim to your lap, never you fear. I reward you with lots and lots and lots of lovin’! I am a definite home body who just can’t get enough lovin’. No matter where you are in the home, if there’s a lap to sit in, there am I.