I went to my forever home on November 7, 2021!
- 8/21/2021 – The Canary
- 8/19/2021 – Follow the Leader
- 8/17/2021 – No Lap Left Unattended
- 8/11/2021 – On a Treasure Hunt!
- 8/11/2021 – Dorsey the Toothbrush
- 8/9/2021 – Can You Tell I’m Hungry?
- 8/4/2021 – Eye-Level TV
- 8/4/2021 – Seeking Attention
- 7/30/2021 – World’s Largest Lap Dog
- 7/29/2021 – Close Encounter of the Cherubic Kind
- 7/28/2021 – Playaholics
- 7/27/2021 – The Gang’s All Here
- 7/27/2021 – The Circus is in Town
- 7/27/2021 – Lazy River
- 7/27/2021 – First Meeting
More About Me: Someone told me it’s almost election season again. Sounds perfect to me since I love to talk (and talk and talk). I’m a great communicator. So why shouldn’t I run for office? I can kiss all the babies with the best of them. I have charisma. I can entertain everyone. Plus, I’m a good listener. I promise to work on a recycling program. I can easily recycle many items into some pretty decent chew toys! And, boy, do I love toys. I cannot promise not to increase taxes, but I can promise to reroute some of the budget to not only toys but also dogbeds. See, I’m all about playtime, love time, sleep time, wash, rinse, and repeat. So dogbeds and toys are essential components. Elect me, and I promise to invite you to my siestas or even to play with me. If I don’t win the election, it’s okay. I have a backup job as a pillow inspector. I will get right down to inspecting the microscopic fluff in mere nanoseconds. Check out my videos and see where I hide my toys. Truth be told, I’m really not a politician. I’m really a puppy, a super sweet puppy.