I went to my forever home on July 5, 2018!
ginny slide 1
ginny slide 2
ginny slide 3
ginny slide 4
8 years old
November 13, 2009
What am I?
Spayed female Domestic Shorthair
7 pounds (as of 6/21/18)
Experience with Children:
In my foster home, I have interacted with children of all ages. I have had only positive interactions with them. I love to swish and purr at them. They’re close to my size!
Experience with Cats:
Since I have been in foster care, I have had only positive interactions with all cats I have met.
Experience with Dogs:
I have met dogs in the 50-75 pound range at my foster home. Since I have been in foster care, I have had only positive interactions with all dogs I have met.
Named for 9/11 Victim:
I was named for Virginia Fox.
My owner relinquished me to a rural animal shelter.
- March 2017. If I walk on the floor and you do not pet me, I will get Close to You
- March 2017. Not your typical independent kitty, I love children. I love people. I want everybody to Pet Me!
- March 2017. To err is human. To be held and snuggled is divine!
- July 2014 in Play Ball!
- Christmas 2011 in Throne
- January 2012. The grass is always greener on the other side of the Window
- January 2012. Showing love in The Closer I Get to You
- Here I am at Christmastime 2010 in What Wondrous Eyes!
- January 2012. I co-star in Here a Kitty, There a Kitty with a dog & a cat
- July 2014, Centerpiece
More About Me: Princess Ginny. Royalty. Yep, that’s what you get with me. This little princess is not only stunning but also a really adaptable cat. I like to play, take petting breaks, and be self-sufficient. It all just depends on what you’re doing at any given moment. If you’re busy, then I am perfectly content entertaining myself. But if you want to show me some love, then that’s what I’m all about! Don’t you want to share your home with a perfect, playful, pretty, and prissy lady who loves to be loved? Does that describe you, too? From my video, you’ll see me interact with children, dogs, and other kitties like we all belong together.