I went to my forever home on September 28, 2019!
Pet Harbor has very strict policies with regard to puppy adoptions to ensure that we have forever homes. Before you consider applying to adopt one of us, please read Pet Harbor’s Puppy Policy. Thank you for your interest and consideration!
- 7/27/19 – With my brother Ezra, I play tug-o-war with a stuffed animal husky!
- 7/13/19 – On the way to the vet with my siblings, but I am the star of the ride!
- 7/13/19 – Playtime with brother Clifford
- 6/21/19 – Smarty Pants!
- 6/23/19 – Wake Up, Mama!
- 6/27/19 – In or Out?
- 6/27/19 – A Day at the Amusement Park!
- 6/29/19 – He’s Got a Lot to Say!
- 6/29/19 – Just to be close to you!
- 6/29/19 – A Pile of Roly-Poly Dominos!
More About Me: In the videos, I am the pup with the red collar. Of course, I am like all the rest of the puppies in the universe. Cute. Cuddly. Untrained. Full of sharp teeth and nails. Lots of pottying everywhere. Puppy breath. Cute little “woos.” Mischievous. Sleepy. Playful. Not a care in the world. Clay to mold. But guess what. We do grow up! Pet Harbor has very strict policies with regard to puppy adoptions to ensure that we have forever homes.