I went to my forever home on October 16, 2020!
- 9/3/2020 – Buried Treasure
- 8/31/2020 – Board Meeting
- 8/30/2020 – Synchronized Stump Speeches
- 8/29/2020 – Sofa Fun & Window Watching
- 8/29/2020 – Who’s a Good Boy?
- 8/27/2020 – Hemishop Quartet
- 8/27/2020 – Physical Exam
- 8/27/2020 – Team Huddle
- 8/27/2020 – Speak Easy
- 8/26/2020 – A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- 8/26/2020 – No Girls Allowed
- 8/26/2020 – Lollipop
- 8/26/2020 – Follow the Leader
- 8/26/2020 – Initiation
- 8/26/2020 – Boyfriend of the Month Club
More About Me: My foster mom calls me “Hemi” for short. So my foster sister Sibelle (formerly Pet Harbor’s Angell) really needs a boyfriend. She thinks that is my mission in life. Every foster dog who comes here she believes is here just for her. But me, when I got here, I preferred playing with Boris, my foster brother. Let’s not tell Sibelle, but the truth is I was playing hard to get. If you tell her, I’ll never hear the end of it. You will see in the videos how hard she tries to get my attention. Eventually I did let her think she did, but I really had my eye on her from the start. I’m a super happy boy. I love all people. When my medical stuff happened, I had to change foster homes temporarily. I haven’t been wonderful with the dogs in my new foster home. I have actually really enjoyed being special and not having to put up with other dogs. Sometimes I will play with them, but most of the time, I just tell them I’m the boss. Children in my temporary foster home absolutely adore me and I them.