Pet Harbor’s 6th annual calendars are now available!
Featuring photos of adopted Pet Harbor Rescue pets, these calendars are only $22 for the 8×11 size, or $32 for the 11×14 size. This year, there are two versions of the calendar — one featuring solo images for each month, and the other featuring collages for each month.
All of the proceeds from calendar purchases go back to Pet Harbor. And, they make great gifts!Read More
- Roll Call
- Here I am in Love Kitten
- Exploring in What is That?
- Playtime in Touch
- Starring with Trost in Tunnel Vision
- with a host of my feline friends in The Gang’s All Here
- Lost in the crowd in All the Gang’s Here
- Christmastime 2010 in Happy Roll
- I have a tiny appearance in O’Grady is a nut!
- 2011 Christmas dinner
- July 2014, Playtime with the Dog
More About Me: Pillows, please. Human pillows, that is. Pretty, please? I really don’t ask for much, just a human or two (or more!) to let me curl up on them. Like all good Southern belles, I’ll be very sweet and polite about it. That is, of course, when I am not playing or just in deep meditative thought that may or may not resemble sleep. I’ve been nicknamed the Peace and Love Guru. Children of all shapes and noise volumes are welcome! Dogs, too, but other cats and kids are my preference if you ask me.Read More